Thank you! You are now subscribed.
CALL FOR ASSISTANCE
- Organise/capture capability requirements
- Use it to progress the user/system individual requirements which make up a capability (can be tracked in parallel)
- Track progress of capability requirements from conception to embodiment
- Used to align financial objectives with capability objectives
- Use to forecast the embodiment of new capability requirements
- Supports embodiment of new capability requirements enabling end to end traceability of platform changes
- DERIVE can be used to track the tactical embodiment of strategic capability
- Captures “in service” capability requirements from operators (and it will package these requirements into set of individual requirements to improve capability for operators)
- Progression and tracking of capabilities from initial concept through to actual embodiment on the platform itself
- Forecast – can forecast and define how long it will take to embody a new requirement
- Automatically integrated with RESOLVE for better management information
- Enables enduring Airworthiness and Safety Compliance with CAA CAP 722.
Featured articles, products and much more...