Words By: Amsterdam Drone Week
From 26 – 30 November - the international event Amsterdam Drone Week - will be launched as an initiative of RAI Amsterdam and EASA, and is powered by Airbus, Boeing, the Ministry of Infrastructure & Water Management, IDS, and Bell. During this event, the new European regulations for drones and the future of Urban Air Mobility will be discussed by leading experts, policymakers, and companies in the unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) community.
Besides the EASA High-Level Conference on Drones, Amsterdam Drone Week will beâ¯filled with several international leading conferences, showcases and demonstrations. Among the list of the top-level speakers is EU Commissioner Violeta Bulc, Tom Enders (Airbus), Dutch Minister Cora van Nieuwenhuizen (Ministry of Infrastructure & Water Management), Steve Nordlund (Boeing HorizonX), Patrick Ky (EASA), and Uber Aviation’s Eric Allison, to name a few.
On the agenda of Amsterdam, Drone Week are a variety of events with top-level speakers, all discussing and bringing new insights into the three themes: Smart Mobility, Regulations, and Technology & Solutions.
Confirmed events taking place during Amsterdam Drone Week:
- Grand Opening (27 November)
- Mobility as a Service: new business models (27 November)
- EASA High Level Conference on Drones – New European Regulations (27-28 November)
- Formula FPV Drone Racing – Demo (27-29 November)
- Drone Solutions Theatre Sessions (27-29 November)
- Unmanned Cargo Aircraft Conference (28 November)
- Towards an Integrated Infrastructure and Air Traffic Control System (28 November)
- Conference on Drones in the Public Domain (28 November)
- 1st UIC2 Forum: Urban Air Mobility Initiative (EIP-SCC) (28 November)
- Meeting Drone Alliance Europe (28 November)
- Amsterdam Security Conference (29 November)
- How to Build a MaaS (DevOps) (29 November)
- Security Excursion at RAI Amsterdam (30 November)
Find out more about the programme here.
If you register through Drone Major Group’s special registration code, you have until the 1st of November to receive a 20% discount on the All Access Pass.